Tutorial 4Cold calling essentials
Learn and practice a dynamic new approach
to secure initial appointments.
In this workshop we share techniques to leverage the prospect’s gatekeeper as a support person to help you connect with decision makers. We also then explain in detail the communication that will help you secure that initial meeting with your target clients and customers. The theory is delivered via video and ideal for a small sales team to undertake together. There are also questions, discussions, exercises and activities for you to engage in.
During this lesson our sales expert Greg Donlan will teach you:
- How to make the initial approach
- Techniques to win the support of the gatekeeper
- How to make an initial impression with the decision maker
- Why helping is better than selling
- How to secure the meeting
Approximate Workshop Time 45 Minutes
It is a highly valuable lesson for:
- Sales Teams
- Business Development Executives
Note; this workshop may be completed by individuals or alternatively in a team meeting environment. Each participant has the opportunity to individually submit their responses to questions and exercises. Feedback on those responses will be provided to each participant.
Small Sales Team (up to five participants)
Medium Sales Team (up to ten participants)
Large Sales Teams (up to twenty participants)
* Pricing is inclusive of GST. Note; The theory is delivered on video, each lesson includes a series of retention questions.
Feedback is provided on your responses once submitted.