Controlling Client Sales Meetings
In previous lessons we have shared the concept of having a pre-planned, step by step journey for both winning new clients and retaining existing clients.
The key to effectively executing those processes is in gently controlling the system and progression from one meeting to another.
This skills focused workshop, delivered by our sales expert Greg Donlan will;
- Educate you on how to take control whilst allowing the customer to feel they are making all the decisions
- Convey practical ideas on setting meeting agendas
- Reveal the subtle language used to position you as an expert
- Impart the techniques to move a process from one meeting to the next
- Share insights into how to get the decision makers into your meetings
Aprox Lesson Time = 90 minutes
It is Essential Learning for:
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
- Internal Sales Staff
- Customer Service Teams
- Product Managers
- Sales Engineers
Note; this workshop may be completed by individuals or alternatively in a team meeting environment. Each participant has the opportunity to individually submit their responses to questions and exercises. Feedback on those responses will be provided to each participant.
Small Sales Team (up to five participants)
Medium Sales Team (up to ten participants)
Large Sales Teams (up to twenty participants)
* inclusive of certificate & GST