Tutorial 6How to ask powerful sales questions
Optimal sales and revenue are a result of being able to understand and meet a prospects requirements.
The strongest sales and customer service executives have an exceptional capacity to ask questions. It is perhaps the most significant skill required to successful in sales.
This robust workshop dynamic lesson is relevant for those meeting face to face to secure a new client as well as those conducting this discussion on the telephone for additional work from existing customers.
During the workshop Greg Donlan, a proven sales authority, will impart techniques and structures to;
- Encourage prospects to share broader and deeper information
- Have prospects like and trust you
- Obtain the specifics detail you require
- Establish the prospects budget or funding situation
- Ascertain how a prospect’s internal decision process works
- Confirm the timing for a decision
Aprox Lesson Time = 45 minutes
It is Essential Learning for:
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
- Internal Sales Staff
- Customer Service Teams
- Product Managers
- Sales Engineers
Note; this workshop may be completed by individuals or alternatively in a team meeting environment. Each participant has the opportunity to individually submit their responses to questions and exercises. Feedback on those responses will be provided to each participant.
Small Sales Team (up to five participants)
Medium Sales Team (up to ten participants)
Large Sales Teams (up to twenty participants)
* Pricing is inclusive of GST. Note; The theory is delivered on video, each lesson includes a series of retention questions.
Feedback is provided on your responses once submitted.