Tutorial 3Building a process to maintain existing customers
In our previous workshops we have built systems to win new accounts. Just as important is a detailed plan to keep them.
This workshop provides powerful ground level insights into some of the components of key account management
During the workshop, delivered by our sales expert Greg Donlan, you will;
- Learn how to effectively categorise your existing client portfolio
- Determine your own criteria for Key Account status
- Develop a powerful activity plan for Key Accounts
- Learn how to conduct effective on going account sales calls
- Develop an agenda for your annual review and planning meeting
- Discover a fabulous management tool called the “Spider Web Matrix”
Aprox Lesson Time = 60 minutes
It is Essential Learning for:
- Sales Individuals
- Sales Teams
- Sales Managers
- Account Managers
- Key Account Managers
Note; this workshop may be completed by individuals or alternatively in a team meeting environment. Each participant has the opportunity to individually submit their responses to questions and exercises. Feedback on those responses will be provided to each participant.
Small Sales Team (up to five participants)
Medium Sales Team (up to ten participants)
Large Sales Teams (up to twenty participants)
* Pricing is inclusive of GST. Note; The theory is delivered on video, each lesson includes a series of retention questions.
Feedback is provided on your responses once submitted.