Tutorial 2Building a process to win new clients
This workshop provides a step by step guide to building a powerful and persuasive “hand to hand combat” plan for winning new clients and customers. It is focused on solution sales in the business to business and business to consumer markets.
During the workshop, delivered by our sales expert Greg Donlan, you will learn
- How a powerful and persuasive sales process works
- What to include in your process
- How to maintain momentum after you deliver a proposal or quotation
- How to shift the focus from price
- How to create comparisons on areas other than price
- How to subtly move a prospects decision criteria in your favour
Aprox Lesson Time = 60 minutes
It is Essential Learning for:
- Sales Individuals
- Sales Teams
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Those who have completed the “Sales Process Overview” workshop
Note; this workshop may be completed by individuals or alternatively in a team meeting environment. Each participant has the opportunity to individually submit their responses to questions and exercises. Feedback on those responses will be provided to each participant.
Small Sales Team (up to five participants)
Medium Sales Team (up to ten participants)
Large Sales Teams (up to twenty participants)
* Pricing is inclusive of GST. Note; The theory is delivered on video, each lesson includes a series of retention questions.
Feedback is provided on your responses once submitted.