Foundation TutorialHow to optimise sales via a pre-planned process
This is a powerful foundation workshop that will inspire you into thinking differently about your approach to sales.
A powerful sales process is a pre-planned journey that guides a new prospect or existing customer through a series of steps. Those steps are designed to be educational and build momentum. The further a prospect progresses through the process the more likely they are to buy from you.
Sales processes should be carefully engineered to invoke a high level of persuasion and documented for ongoing reference. Such a system is also a powerful management and coaching tool. During this tutorial you will learn how to build and use an exceptional “customer engagement system”.
- Diffuses the focus on price
- Does not “tell” prospects about your organisation, products and services it “demonstrates”
- Educates prospects about your people and systems
- Creates comparisons that are favourable
- Influences a prospects decision criteria
This two minute video provides further explanation of the workshop
Aprox Lesson Time = 90 minutes
It is Essential Learning for:
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
- Internal Sales Staff
- Customer Service Teams
- Product Managers
- Sales Engineers
Small Sales Team (up to five participants)
Medium Sales Team (up to ten participants)
Large Sales Teams (up to twenty participants)
* Pricing is inclusive of GST. Note; The theory is delivered on video, each lesson includes a series of retention questions.
Feedback is provided on your responses once submitted.