It is important that a sales executive does not simply rely on the organisation to deliver new leads. In fact the best sales leads are arguably the ones that come from an introducer that is trusted by your potential client or your own networking activities.
Therefore two key success factors in every sales executive’s strategy will be
a) relevant networking and b) developing a flock of proactive introducers.
During the workshop, delivered by our sales expert Greg Donlan, you will learn
- How to utilise Linkedin as part of your lead generation strategy
- How to “tailgate” good customers who move on to new employers
- To create a relevant list of networking events to attend
- How to create appropriate conversation at an event
- How to build a network of sales executives who know your potential customers
- How to leverage a networking event
Aprox Lesson Time = 45 minutes
It is Essential Learning for:
- Sales Individuals
- Sales Teams
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Executives
Note; this workshop may be completed by individuals or alternatively in a team meeting environment. Each participant has the opportunity to individually submit their responses to questions and exercises. Feedback on those responses will be provided to each participant.
Small Sales Team (up to five participants)
Medium Sales Team (up to ten participants)
Large Sales Teams (up to twenty participants)
* inclusive of certificate & GST