Tutorial 14How to build a concise sales territory plan
Learn how to plan for the year ahead
Build you own concise plan during the workshop
In this workshop we share techniques to build an effective “two page” sales plan for individual sales territories. We will assist those who focus on a) securing new business, b) managing existing customers or c) a combination of both.
The theory is delivered via video and ideal for a small sales team to undertake together. There are also questions, discussions, exercises and activities for you to engage in.
During this lesson our sales expert Greg Donlan will teach you;
- How to determine where your revenue will come from
- How to budget and balance contributions from both new and existing customers / clients
- How to isolate the market segments with the most growth potential
- How to plan relevant activity levels to secure new clients
- How to plan your territory call cycle
- How to identify which existing clients / customers to focus for growth
- How to target ideal new clients / customers to add to your portfolio
- How to secure the meeting
Approximate Lesson Time = 60 Minutes
It is a highly valuable lesson for:
- Sales Teams
- Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
Note; this workshop may be completed by individuals or alternatively in a team meeting environment. Each participant has the opportunity to individually submit their responses to questions and exercises. Feedback on those responses will be provided to each participant.
Small Sales Team (up to five participants)
Medium Sales Team (up to ten participants)
Large Sales Teams (up to twenty participants)
* Pricing is inclusive of GST. Note; The theory is delivered on video, each lesson includes a series of retention questions.
Feedback is provided on your responses once submitted.