Tutorial 7How to structure and conduct an initial customer meeting
A key success factor in securing business is being able to guide a prospect through a structured “discovery meeting”
This dynamic lesson is relevant for those meeting face to face to secure a new client as well as those conducting this discussion on the telephone for additional work from existing customers.
During the workshop our sales expert Greg Donlan, will teach you:
- How to structure the flow of a qualifying meeting
- How to have the prospect follow your meeting agenda.
- How to build initial rapport
- How to subtly build your creditability up front
- How to gently extract information about the prospects
- How to establish how a prospect internal decision process works
- How to influence the prospects decision criteria to favour your organisation
- How to lock in a time for the next step in your process before concluding this meeting
Aprox Lesson Time = 45 minutes
It is Essential Learning for:
- Sales Managers
- Business Development Executives
- Account Managers
- Internal Sales Staff
- Customer Service Teams
- Product Managers
- Sales Engineers
Note; this workshop may be completed by individuals or alternatively in a team meeting environment. Each participant has the opportunity to individually submit their responses to questions and exercises. Feedback on those responses will be provided to each participant.
Small Sales Team (up to five participants)
Medium Sales Team (up to ten participants)
Large Sales Teams (up to twenty participants)
* Pricing is inclusive of GST. Note; The theory is delivered on video, each lesson includes a series of retention questions.
Feedback is provided on your responses once submitted.